- Ell, Drew, Hart, and Seth talk about what Kubernetes is, how to get started with it, why and when you should use it, and more.
- Christophe joins Ell to discuss how to get started learning AWS and which materials you will need for that nerve-wracking interview.
- Wes and Ell sit down with Duncan McAlynn to discuss what mistakes we might all be making that could be putting our privacy and security at risk.
- Ell and Wes talk to Chris Cox, the executive director of Operation Safe Escape about battling stalking and technology-based abuse.
- Ell and Wes sit down to talk with Kyle Hubert and Lou Stella about real world threat hunting.
- Ell and Wes talk to Lou Stella, Security Analyst at Rackspace, about transitioning to the cyber security industry.
- Ell and Wes sit down with Megan Roddie from Mental Health Hackers about neurodiversity in tech and the importance of peer support.
- Ell and Wes sit down with Karthik Gaekwad to sort through the buzzword bingo and explain what DevSecOps is, what it isn’t, and why security should be part of the full lifecycle of your apps.
- Ell and Wes are joined by Infrastructure Engineer Seth McCombs for a chat about how he got started in tech, the hard transition from legacy data centers to the cloud, and why being honest about both success and failure can lead to a better open source community.
- Brian Beck joins Ell and Wes to chat about what’s going on at 10BitWorks, 3D printing and the need to tinker, and how to find a makerspace near you.
- The whole Choose Linux crew talk about Ell’s recent trip to Black Hat, B-sides, DEF CON, and more at Hacker Summer Camp.
- Brent is joined by Ell Marquez, Community Architect for Jupiter Broadcasting and co-host of Choose Linux for a chat about her experiences in community, the importance of inclusivity, how to cultivate great mentorships, redefining failure and more. Join us!
Linux Unplugged: (various episodes)
A few of my favourites: